Friday 18 December 2009

Germs and Chairs.

Health status = gently recovering.

I think i should have an award. I went into school every single day (except today) this week, even though, in my mind anyway, i have been close to death. I've had a sore throat, a migrane, voice loss, throte death, zombie frogitis, sneezey weezy's, drunk punch head and have coughed for the entire population of africa. Im curruntly working of the population of China. I had reaspons for being school, mock exams and birthdays and the such like. The worst thing though is people, perfectly healthy people, saying "awww are you alright?". Im sat there on a chair in the dark room surrounded by chemical intoxicating my head trying not to throw up. So you just smile nod and wave them back to their work, when you really just wanna yell at them "DO I LOOK ALRIGHT TO YOU?? WHAT ARE YOU A BLIND MONK THATS NEVER BEEN NEAR PEOPLE BEFORE?"
But we are obviously all of a kind and loving nature.
I mean obviously us in school...
Obviously SOME of us...
Obviously im lieing about the nature of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment