Saturday 12 December 2009

Soup for breakfast.

Virul status: Even worse then last night, i blame the hand stabbing doctor.

After going to bed at a random time last night my throat sounds like it belongs to a zombie frog. I mean its seriously croaky and winded, and just to top it of im having soup for breakfast.
Yes i did just say soup. Game soup to be exact as it seems to be the only thing in the world that i can eat without being in pain. Oh and icecream to but its waaaayyyy to cold for that! so soup is my only option.

Who knew choosing what cardigan to wear would be such a hassle!? i only have 5 of them and i pulled them ALL out trying to choose wich one to wear, cant wear the blue one or the pink one or the red one so i went with one of the grey ones, typical. When i was trying to engage my extreamly tired and virus infected brain into deciding which cardigan to wear, i mysteriously fell over. Yes no explenation i just did it. Still trying to figure that out. Anyway my morniing soup is here.

I should have gone for the icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment