Monday 21 December 2009

The interwebz has claimed my life.

This could be taken as a serious problem, as i do mainly spend half of my life on the computer, on the xbox playstation wiii, what have you. My laptop is fairly overused, sometimes being used rigorusly for a full 24 hours+, this leading to overheating and breakage of the general componants. So i am calling myself a laptop zombie, rivel of the ipod zombies that are so noturiously on bikes. Unlike our bikeing counterparts we prefer the seculded corners of a room, were i am now!
My internet has been out for the count for three days, and i return to find some messages on my MSN asking me if i was ok. So this is how the world knows how to comunicate with me is through this connection of cables known as the internet. People i have phones!. I swear half of facebook thought i was dead. I hadnt done a status update in overr 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment